Wednesday 20 January 2010

Random blog :)

Dont you hate it when you see something you want and it's kinda expensive and feels like it will be ages till you get it. I've seen this dress that I have fallen in love with, but its 120, but its tres chic and very spring/summery. I was meant to go to Liverpool with my mum, but I'm just gonna get the dress and not go to L'Pool, then I'll have more money to spend on random lovely things :)
I need suggestions on what beaty products to buy! So comment and suggest :)
Anyway I also want some really cute pink wedges, so I'm on the hunt! This blog makes me sound very spoilt. In my last blog I said I got Collection 2000 Hot Looks nail varnish in Button Moon and Dynasty. I tried Button Moon first and I'm in love. So now I'm also on the search for a simular colour bag :) eeek! I feel a major haul coming on!


Loves it
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers