Friday 22 January 2010

I have alot of free time :) What I'm Using Right Now

Okay I saw this on a fellow bloggers blog so I decided to do one :)
Shampoo: Dove Therapy Intense Damage. I have quite dry hair so this is perfect for giving it abit of 'life'


Conditioner: ATM I'm using Pantene Enhanced Layers. Conditioner tends to make my hair reeeally greasy, so I use it every other time I shower :)


Shower gel: Imperial Leather Alive & Kicking. It smells so fresh and I loove smells like this! It stays on all day

Styling products: Pantene Smooth and Sleek Hairspray

Body moisturiser:I use quite a few! I use Body Shop Body Butter Moringa on my elbows, I use Vaseline Hand and Nail Lotion on my hands, Dove Silkening Body Lotion on my legs and arms and then Avon Skin So Soft dual softening body oil. I'm dead greasy bed! Oh and Morgan Body Lotion on my feet!

Deodorant: Dove Go Fresh Energise roll on

Fake Tan: No fake tan! I embrace my pale-ness haha

Foundation:Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC 15. I love it

Powder: I use Lilly Lolo Flwaless Foundation as my powder! I have no idea why, just trying to get rid of it! It's in Warm Honey

Concealer: Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

Blush: MAC Powder Blush in Dame :). My favourite

Bronzer: No bronzer atm! Hoping to get a new one veryy soon :)

Highlighter:No highlighter either! I use my concealer as a highlighter! It looks really good :)

Eyeshadows:I love Body Shop Eye Colour in Soft black

Mascara:MAC Pro Long lash

Eyeliner:Avon Kajal Stick in Black. This is a keeper for me. It last all day and doesnt tug on the eyelid

Lipliner: Lip liner is a no-no for me! Just doesnt suit me

Lipstick: Rimmel Airy Fairy, been discontinued though and I cant remeber the collection!

Lipgloss: Nivea Glamourous Gloss in Natural

Nail colour: Collection 2000 Hot Looks Button Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers