Friday 15 January 2010

Bit late on this... Products of '09!

Okay lets get started... :)
1.MAC Studio Fix Fluid
Okay I got this product in the last days of 2009 but it instantly became a favourite. It really works well with my skin and I'm really happy with it. Definately a good buy.

2. Clinique Pore Minimiser Instant Perfector
I think this will be on my 'best of's...' for ages. This is actually a concealer but I dont use it like that. I use it more like a highlighter, I put it around on my brow bone and I also use it on my nose where my skin is really dry and i get most of my spots.

3.Rimmel Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick in Pink Blush oo6
This is a really pretty barbie pink. great for girly girls :)! I really wanted this lipstick and everyday I literally went to superdrug cuz they were out of it and after a week of lusting over the tester it finally came in! I love it, can put any pretty gloss over it :)

4.MAC Powder Blush Dame
It's a gorgeous blush. MY favourtie perhaps. Will buy this again for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers